Act now. It’s never too early or too late to take steps to reduce your risk of dementia.
6 Steps to reduce your dementia risk
- Step 1 – Be physically active
- Step 2 – Maintain a healthy weight
- Step 3 – Be socially and mentally active
- Step 4 – Think about your drinking
- Step 5 – Stop smoking
- Step 6 – Commit to review your health
These six steps will not only make you feel better and reduce your risk of developing dementia, but will also help protect you from other health risks such as cancer, heart disease, stroke and diabetes.